Haiti Inspectorate (in Italian Visitatoria Haiti, in French Inspection,) is an administrative region of the Salesian Congregation in Haiti. It is under the patronage of Blessed Philip Rinaldi and it was erected in 1992. The headquarters are located in Port-au-Prince, the capital of the country.
Salésiens de Don Bosco
Route Circuit d'Haiti - Drouillard
BP. 13233 - Delmas
Port-au-Prince - Haiti
Tel: (509) 510.71.48
By 2008 the board of trust of the Inspectorate was as follow:
- Provincial: Fr Jackes Charles.
- Vicar: Fr Jean Sylvain Jeannot.
- Administrator: Fr Zucchi Ange Olibrice
- Council: Fr Jean-Paul Mésidor (he is also the general secretary), Fr Julio Nau, Fr Hector Pascal.
- Formation: J. Nau.
- Commission of Formation: J.G. Désir, J.P. Mésidor and H. Mésidor.
- Youth pastoral: J.S. Jeannot.
- Vocations: J.S. Jeannot and W. Jean-Baptiste.
- Education: Cleric Romain, Fr Randel and Fr V. Auguste.
- Mix commission: J.S. Jeannot, W. Jean-Baptiste.
- Marginalization: Bro Pierre.
- Youth center: W. Jean-Baptiste.
- Salesian Family: M. Bonhomme.
- Social communication: H. Mésidor, F. Randel, M. Seymour, J.L. Hostin.
- Croix des Missions